Wednesday, October 3

Heartbeat

Today couldn’t have been mush busier but finishing the evening with a light run, joined by the clinic participants, managed to take all my anxiety and stress away. I was up dreadfully early for one last set of x-rays on the arm (everything is as good as it gets), after which Ally and I were off to see her doctor where, for the first time, I heard the baby’s heartbeat. It was an entirely surreal experience and brought a massive grin to my face and the reality of this pregnancy to the forefront… I was speechless.

Training: 45:17 with 4x strides

2 comments:

Thomas said...

Wait until you see the baby on a scan - that will really hammer it home! Exciting times, aren't they?

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you both, you've got some incredible times ahead! And don't worry you'll find (or make) time for it all when the baby comes...