Thursday, November 23

Chris Botti, Again

After a restless sleep I woke up this morning happy to find my legs in amazingly good spirits. The inside of my left heal has been giving me a varying degree of grief the last 2 months and although it had settled down, I wasn’t surprised to see it aggravated slightly given the workout last night. To help settle things down, I managed to get in another massage, this time with Lindsay (James Bay Chiropractic & Massage). After an hour long, 45’ massage (thanks Lindsay) I left with the pins feeling relaxed.

This evening I was scheduled for an easy run and with the holiday season fast approaching I again slipped in Chris Botti’s December and kicked about the neighborhood for and easy 30:51.

P.s. For those of you living in and around the Capital Regional District be sure to checkout tomorrow’s Times Colonist, rumor has it that a local athlete (& promising young writer) has composed an article concerning this weekend’s Gunner Shaw Cross Country Classic 10-k.

Christmas Lights: 6 set

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Michael,

Ok, I've been taking it too easy this morning and spending too much time on the computer but as it has just started to snow for the first time this season I had better get out on a run (I love the "first snow" run) and leave myself enough time to walk/run to work afterwards (the Vespa is a very cool machine but I learned last year that it sucks in snow).

Looks like you've submitted your homework for this one and you should get a great grade at the finish line!

Good work. Stay healthy. And thanks for posting your blog.

Mike

Michael said...

Hey Mike,

How is the running going, are we going to be seeing more of you next year at the races?

I hope you had fun on your snow run this morning:) Thanks for the kind words and until later...

Ciao!