Tuesday, April 15

Broken

Ally and I had to make it to the doctor on short notice last night (everyone is fine), which meant I was out the door and shuffling along the Lochside Trail two hours later than usual. With my stomach starting to eat itself, and flat legs owing to yesterday’s workout I started slowly and eventually wound things up to a blistering 7:23 mile/pace.

With Boston just over four days away, and me on the other side of the continent, I’ll be living vicariously through Brad and Mike this year. All the best guys and good luck!

I’ll leave you with the lyrics from one of my favourite Norah Jones’ songs, “He may move slow,but that don't mean he's going nowhere”.

Training: easy 25:50

1 comment:

Love2Run said...

Thanks Michael! I've got my handy camera loaded and plan to show you the route from a runners perspective. Locked and loaded ;-)