Friday, December 29

Ouch!

Like a bag of smashed asssholes, thats how I felt today. I have to be brief as I have one foot out the door.

First off, I like the comments made by Mike and Andrew to yesterday’s questions. I remember Bruce mentioning something about a semi-depleted state toward the back end of my recent training; I’ll have to ask him his thoughts next time we talk. Remind me.

I noticed my HR while seated, tying up my shoes, 46. I was surprised as I expected it to be higher given the loss in fitness.

After yesterdays beating, I set out at a pedestrian pace only to find the body sluggish and heavy. Apparently, I wasn’t up to anything remotely close to pedestrian. I eased back on the effort a tad and continued.

Waterfront, Ross Bay Cemetery, Chinese Cemetery, King George Terrace, Witches Hat, Windsor Park and home along Brighton.

Training: calisthenics, 1:05:56 (we took the picture this summer while atop the cairn, what I’ve always called the Witches Hat).

No comments: