Monday, December 18

A Week in Review

Today is the first day back training with any regularity and coincidently... yet another scheduled day off (if good fortune prevails, I’m hoping to squeeze a few stretches out of the day).

I’m looking forward to a full yet easy week of running and will try to avoid any 1h20 midweek misadventures. That said, and with the holidays season imminent, a few longer runs at Thetis with the boys wouldn’t go amiss.

My plan is to spend December recovering from Sacramento ensuring that I’m physically and mentally rested and healthy.

[just finished this mornings second stick of Walkers, Pure Butter, Shortbread]

January will be the groundwork for Boston, training to train with the real work starting at the end of the month.

I was pleased with last weeks running and surprised to see it total 4h21.

Until later then...

1 comment:

Lawrence said...

I ran Beaver/Elk lake for the first time this summer while visiting Victoria and was surprised that I actually got lost in the maze of trails you describe. It looked so easy on a map. It's a wonderful loop.