Saturday, May 26

Ottawa Marathon (tomorrow)

Just got back from a short jog where I went through my typical pre-race marathon routine. I wasn't going to go out running today but after sitting on the bed for 30' I thought otherwise. My legs felt rested and smooth and my stomach settled. Speaking of which, I had a half cup of the most fantastically enjoyable coffee this morning in Byward Market. Ally and I sat in the shade outside, she enjoying her bubble tea (something I've never heard of) while we both people watched. It was great.

Ally is a bit nervous about her run today, but this hasn't stopped her from going shopping while I enjoy a lazy afternoon here. The weather is a very comfortable 23C today and they're still forecasting 19C for a high tomorrow with a 40% chance of rain in the morning (looking good).

Hope everyone enjoys the weekend, long or otherwise!

Training: 10:05 with 4x strides

4 comments:

Unknown said...

you rule! have a great one tomorrow! i will hustle back from the Iron Knee to check results.

Lawrence said...

Run well tomorrow.

I'm hoping you hit your goals.

Anonymous said...

Best of luck tomorrow! Race well.

Thomas said...

Good Luck!