Friday, January 12

Tired

I feel like I've been hit by a car, knocked sideways and rolled down a rocky bank. It could be the time change, i.e., a lack of much needed sleep, or the fact that I was out at a great Irish pub last night, no, definitely not the pub. Either way I've felt out-of-sorts all day. Maybe it's the moon?

Yesterday was busy but I managed to get in an easy 30', I was supposed to do 45', but considering the day I was happy with the result. Perhaps the best part was jumping in a pool (post-run) in what felt like a Victorian bathhouse. Staying at the Chateau Laurier , circa 1912, feels like a trip back in time.

Today wasn't much different, what with being busy, but yesterday I didn't feel half as bad. As it was pissing (and cold) here this morning I decided to jump on the treadmill. Again, I cut the workout short (was supposed to go out for an hour) but given a seriously upset stomach, double vision and the fact I was running indoors, it had to suffice.

Ally & I flew to Toronto this afternoon to visit my sister before heading home Sunday. She lives close to a very large wooded park with miles of trails which I'm hoping to explore at some point tomorrow.

I'm very very tired.

Training:
Thursday: 30:08 easy
Friday: 41' progressive run, started at 8:00 pace and worked the last mile down to 5:20.

No comments: